The international classic and original rhythm games and rhythm activities book – the perfect compliment to 1, 2, Let’s All Groove.
Rhythm Play!™ provides an abundance of activities using easy to find instruments: Egg Shakers, Drum Sticks, Boomwhackers® Tuned Percussion Tubes, and REMO Sound Shapes®. Plus, an entire section devoted to expanding your instrument collection with fun, durable, and inexpensive materials from any hardware store (a build-your-own-percussion guide!).
Rhythm Play!™ includes unique rhythm-based team building activities, for use with participants of all ages.
Rhythm Play!™ gives you:
- Over three dozen rhythm activities and rhythm games
- An index for choosing the skills you want to build: Listening, Cooperation, Creativity, Focus, Group Cohesion, Following Directions, Problem Solving
- A skills level index to target the right age for each activity
- FREE links to MP3 files featuring background pulse tracks to guide the speed of activities
- FREE links to MP3 files featuring vocal tracks including call and response songs “Bambale” and “Che Che Kule.”
- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, with 144 pages.
- Download a sample of Rhythm Play!™ here
“I came back to school yesterday and just flipped it open and used the World Tour. My kids loved it and I had a lot of fun too! This morning, my fourth graders and I made a rhythm recipe of deep dish pizza and right now my fifth graders are in their small groups writing their rhythm stories! I can’t wait to hear them. This is a great book!”
K Gibson, Music Specialist, Coppell Independent School District
I used this book when working as a teaching artist in classrooms all over NYC. Now I am an art therapist working with foster care children, and I plan to use it again in a social skill building kids group that I am running. I love the ideas in the book, and I know that connecting with rhythm will help the kids connect in other ways too! Thanks again!
I. Marx, Art Therapist
Thank you for providing Rhythm Play! as a resource for our challenge course conference. It had a great impact on the workshop I taught. Ropes Course Facilitators are always looking for new initiatives, and Rhythm Play! offers a relatively untapped medium in our industry. My success in leading your activities is a testimony to the clarity of your writing. We ended the workshop with “Rhythm Machine” and enjoyed it so much we kept our instruments and preformed it again in front of the whole conference at lunch.
Dan Bragdon, Youth Programs Director
Order Rhythm Play™ now!
The book is available in two formats.
1) Paperback Hard Copy $13.00| Includes a FREE link to the accompanying MP3 files.
NOTE: Shipping within the Continental United States and to international addresses will be added at checkout.
Click here to order the Paperback Hard Copy.
2) PDF eBook format $7.00 | Does not include MP3 files link, MP3’s are purchased separately.
Click the buttons below to order the PDF eBook or MP3’s via PayPal or a credit card.
NOTE: A download link will be e-mailed to you with a password (may take up to 12 hrs.).
To purchase the accompanying MP3 files via download, click the button below.
Cost: $5.00 NOTE: A download link will be e-mailed to you (may take up to 12 hrs.).
Get the book for free: schedule a training. Learn more…
Which book should I buy?
1, 2, Let’s All Groove! offers deeper instruction on integrating rhythm activities and rhythm games with any curriculum. With the activities in 1, 2, Let’s All Groove!, Rhythm Play! provides a massive treasure trove of even more rhythm activities. The books are a perfect compliment.